Family

Family

Over the weekend…

1:57 PM Posted In , , , , , , , , , Edit This 1 Comment »
Friday after work Jewells and I went shopping in Woodbury where I proceeded to spend a little too much money. Then we met Lynsie at Applebee’s and had some dinner before going to see Sex and the City 2! I was super excited to see this movie. I thought that it was good but not amazingly good. I thought it was kinda weird that most of the movie was based in Abu Dhabi, not NYC.

Saturday I spent the majority of the day cleaning. All I have to say is my dogs piss me off. Don’t get me wrong, I love them, but if I didn’t, I would send them packing! If I didn’t have dogs I wouldn’t have to mop all the dang time and wash the blankets as much. My soon to be golden retriever sure won’t pee in the house! He will be potty trained ASAP! Speaking of golden retrievers… I had a chance to purchase one now but Phil said no. :’( I understand that it would be stressful to get one now since we will be moving in 1-2 months and we are not sure where we will be at. BUT I want him now! I have been waiting to get him since I moved away from home 5 years ago! *sigh* Hopefully I will get him in a few months.

Sunday Phil and I went to Ikea and the MOA. It was nice to spend time with Phil and get out of the house. We took our time walking around the mall and went out to eat. By the time we got home I was exhausted.

Monday. Phil – if you are reading this I’m sorry. I was quite crabby. I should have been in a good mood since I didn’t have to go to work but no… I was crabby, all day.

Any who, that was my weekend. I have a few things to look forward to this week. Tomorrow night we are going out for dinner to celebrate Rachel’s 24th birthday! Then Thursday I’m going out to dinner with my Aunt Laura to catch up. This weekend is Good Neighbor Days so we will probably head down to Roberts on Friday or Saturday night. We should also find out more about our house this week. I talked to the realtor for the seller today and she said that the seller wants to rent the house out to us until we can get the bank to finalize everything and close. I’m not sure on the details yet but that is good news. Phil and I are willing to rent as long as we know 100% that we are getting the house in the long run. We don’t want to start renting it and then lose it in the long run. There is work that needs to start when we move in and I don’t want to waste my time and money. So hopefully by the end of the week we will know more. Until next time…

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Hopefully you'll be able to close on that house soon and you can get your puppy! I have Friday & Saturday off so I'd probably be able to go to Good Neighbor Days if you guys decide to go Friday.