Family

Family

Throw me a frickin bone!

7:12 AM Posted In Edit This 1 Comment »
So here is the update on the house. I talked to our realtor and she said that the other buyer has extended their date of offer with the bank and what this means is that they have the only offer that the bank will review. We can put in a second offer and have it waiting for the bank in case they don't go forward and close on this one. Our realtor also said that we should keep looking for others in the meantime. She said that the banks are so slow and they may not make a decision for quite some time on this offer. The other realtor who she has to go through about this house (since she is not the realtor for this one) wouldn't give her much info on a timeline-just said that it’s a short sale and could be awhile. Boo… :-( So I guess our plan is to look at other houses while we wait. If we find a different one we love – great! If not – then maybe this one will be available after a while. I’m pretty bummed out. Can’t anything go our way? I know I can’t have everything I want but come on! NOTHING has been going my way for quite some time. Life has been tough and I could really use this positive thing to help things turn around.

P.S. I will try to blog about Florida later if I find time. I want to show you some pictures but I’ll have to do that from home.

1 comments:

Lynsie said...

That really does suck. :( I'm sure it'll work out. If not that house maybe you'll keep looking and find one you both love even more. Or the other offer might fall through still and you two will be waiting to pounce. :)