Family

Family

Nothing But The Positive

2:44 PM Posted In , , , , , Edit This 0 Comments »
What’s going on in my life?? Well, I can definitely say that there is too much happening at one time and there is a whole lot of negative but let’s talk about the positive!

On Saturday I got a new tattoo. I love, love, love it! It is for my dad, who I miss more and more every day. In a little tiny way this tattoo makes me feel better. It gives me a little bit of control in a place where I have none.

Sunday was Valentines Day. Phil and I spent the whole day at home relaxing! It was quite nice. He spoiled me rotten with candy, flowers, a gift, lunch and rocky road ice cream! He knows that rocky road ice cream is the way into my heart. :-) Love you babe!

Phil and I recently bought our tickets to Florida. Yep, March 22nd we will be leaving on a jet plane to Fort Lauderdale! I seriously cannot wait to get the hell out of here for 5 days! I am very much in need of a vacation!

I just talked to my mom and she is doing fantastic! Things were quite rocky for a while there but everything seems to be going very good now. She got back on her feet and is starting to enjoy life again. I can’t wait to go visit her and Jackylyn in a few weeks! For the first time in years I can definitely say that she sounds like her old self again. It feels good to have her back. :-)

I have 5 more weeks of school left which means I’m half way done with my last quarter! I am so ready to be done! The Monday after I finish my last day of school we are leaving for Florida. It is kind of my treat to myself for finishing this degree.

Phil's sister Val makes handmade jewelry and I just bought a ring from her collection. I just got it in the mail today and I love it! She also sent me a free pair of earings along with it! She does awesome work so if you are intersted you should check out her site: http://www.etsy.com/shop/valkasinskas.

That’s about it for the positives in life right now so I’ll leave it at that.

0 comments: