Family

Family

Go Saints!

5:33 PM Edit This 1 Comment »

On Sunday my friends Josh and Lynsie invited Phil and I to watch the superbowl with them at Buffalo Wild Wings. They had ‘fancy’ VIP tickets to watch the game there. We felt pretty cool being VIP so we had to show off the VIP badge in every picture! I was rooting for the Saints, just because they sound better and so of course that means that Phil decided to root for the Colts. Well guess who won... the Saints! Hell yeah!

Loin and me showing off the VIP badge


Phil-pretty excited as usual

Jimmy P (we had to sneak him in since he didn't have a ticket. Okay, that's a lie. After some begging we got them to let him in without a ticket!)

Me and my cool helmet

Joshua showing off the badge

We are too cool...


1 comments:

Lynsie said...

Whoo... it was a good game... and a good time!!

Ps. We are cool! :)