Family

Family

Close to the finish line!

9:22 AM Posted In Edit This 3 Comments »
It just hit me… I’m going to be done with school in 10 weeks! Actually done! No more 10 weeks until I get a break or 10 weeks until this semester is over… 10 weeks and I’m FINALLY DONE! I feel like I have been going to school forever. After all my years of grade school and high school I took 1 year off and then started college. I was finished with my first associates degree after 2 years and then I went back shortly after for my associates degree for paralegal. In March I will have my degree and will be done with all this school nonsense! I can actually go home and relax and not stress about getting my homework done. I can go up north on the weekends and stay for a night or two without worrying about getting my homework done early in the weeks so I can go! I can go on vacation for a week and not have to worry about trying to go during one of my two week breaks. What a relief to finally feel close to being done. I can’t tell you how good that feels.

3 comments:

Maya said...

I hear ya Jessie... the freedom from school work will be an awesome thing, not to mention the degree and more money!

Unknown said...

Amen to that!

Sarah said...

That will be such a load off for you! No more homework, classes, or paying tuition!