Family

Family

Funny thing.

5:50 AM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »

I woke up to pee this morning at 5:23 A.M. Phil had to wake up at 6 A.M. because he needed to be at work at 7 A.M. this morning. So after I emptied my bladder, I went back to bed and dozed off again. (Note: After I wake up the first time to pee I don't sleep well for the rest of the morning.) So, I was laying there wondering why Phil's alarm hadn't gone off yet. It seemed like it had been over 45 mins. I looked at the clock and it was 7:30! I poked him and said, "Aren't you supposed to be at work right now?" Man oh man, I've never seen him move so fast in my life! He shot out of bed like someone was shooting at him. He was out of bed and out the door within 15 minutes. Haha, cracks me up! Have a good day at work babe! :)

0 comments: