Family

Family

Finally!

6:44 AM Posted In , , , Edit This 0 Comments »
Finally it has arrived! Today my Aunt Laura, my friend Lynsie and I are going to go see New Moon! I can't frickin' wait, I'm so excited! I heard New Moon was much better than Twilight. I don't see how this can be possible since this was my least favorite of the 4 books but hopefully it is better! I'm a little worried that the movie theater will be full. I keep hearing people say that you have to pre-buy tickets. It is Hudson for crying out loud though! And this is the second day it is playing AND it plays practically every hour.

Before we go see the movie, Lynsie and I are going to venture out to the Tileshop. We both used to work there and we miss Eddie so we want to go visit. I'm just hoping that we don't have to run into Scott. I might get the urge to punch him in the face. After the Tileshop visit we are going to treat ourselves and get lunch at Chipotle! I love Chipotle and Lynsie is just about the only one who will eat there with me! Phil will eat there but he complains about it and Jewells calls it Chipnasty. But Lynsie loves it just as much as I do! :)

Lastly, I'm so damn excited for next Friday! DAY AFTER THANKSGIVING SHOPPING, LESS THAN ONE WEEK AWAY!!! :)

0 comments: