Family

Family

tick tock, tick tock

1:28 PM Posted In Edit This 2 Comments »
5 o'clock seems like it is never going to come. I know I only have about 1.5 hours to go but that seems like a long time since this day is dragging minute by minute. As I think I told you in my last blog, I am going to a Halloween party tonight hosted by my friends Josh and Lynsie. I am very excited! However, it is a costume party and I have an issue with my costume. My tattoo is in the prime stage of healing and it is flaking like a sunburn does. I'm supposed to wear black nylon tights with my costume but according to my tattoo artist, I'm not supposed to wear socks/nylons, especially ones with dye in them until it is fully healed. So what is a girl to do? My costume is really not complete without the nylons. Arg... Maybe I'll just wear my comfy pants under my costume and be lazy. Who knows... I only have a few hours to figure it out! I'm really exited to see my friends tonight and even more excited for my birthday tomorrow!!! :)

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

I got a tattoo on my foot and was forced to wear socks an hour after and there on out. Well, not to bed, but to work all day. You got your tattoo almost a week ago, and it is already in its flaking/scabby stage. I would definitely say you are completely fine wearing your nylons. Seriously. What you COULD do is, put saran wrap over it and tape it to your leg, then put your nylons on, but honestly, I would just wear your nylons. People get tattoos on their boobs, do you think they go shirtless for a couple weeks? negatron girlfriend! (And like I said, I got a tattoo on my foot and had to wear socks everyday from the day I got it, and it looks great)

Unknown said...

Huh... maybe i'll wear them then. The tattoo artist got me all nervous about it! I didn't want to ruin it! It's so pretty!