Family

Family

Complaints

11:01 AM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
1. How does a person go from feeling completely fine and happy to feeling like vomiting all over her desk? Seriously, no warning. Fine one minute, completely not fine the next.

2. Is the weekend ever going to come? It sure doesn’t feel like it.

3. My foot smells like baby’s diaper rash ointment and it is really annoying me. My bed and the right pant leg of all my pants are covered in ointment and it is driving me crazy. I would wash my bedding but I’m just going to get ointment on the sheets again for the next few days so there is no point. I just have to deal with the smell and the stickiness.

4. Why is it that I never have anything to bring to work for lunch? Oh that’s right… I hate pretty much all leftovers. So I’m usually stuck with eating oatmeal or hot pockets. Today it’s oatmeal (however I do have 3 different flavors to choose from).

5. Why do I have the smallest bladder known to man?

6. Why is it that when you feel great you are happy and optimistic and when you feel like crap all your pessimistic/annoying thoughts come out?

7. Lastly, can I turn the phones off please?

That is all. Just needed to complain a little bit. I feel better now.

0 comments: