Family

Family

WTF?

9:11 AM Posted In , Edit This 2 Comments »
I have been feeling... “weird” all week. It is hard to explain how I’ve been feeling. I feel almost sick, but a different kind of sick that I’ve not felt before. My stomach feels weird, my body feels exhausted and weak, and I’m real tired. I almost feel as though I’m pregnant - I know I’m not but that would be a logical explanation.

What the hell is going on with me this week? Besides feeling sick and crappy I have been up and down and all over the place with my emotions. Mostly I have been down. I am usually an optimistic person, about life in general, but lately everything is negative and I’ve been very crabby and sad. I feel bad for Jewells since we now work together and she has to deal with me every single day, almost all day. Maybe stress is just getting to me. School is taking up a lot of my time and it is very difficult this quarter. I’ve gotten much busier at work so I am always running around trying to get everything done and make everyone happy. Phil and I have 3 months left on our lease and I don’t know where we will be in 3 months… renting still or owning a home? There are issues with my mother which I won’t get into but it is on the top of my worry list. I’m just happy that I’ll be going out this weekend, maybe let loose a little bit and hopefully I will feel better.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Aww Jessie, it sounds like you're way too busy & stressed out :( I think you deserve a vacation.

Unknown said...

Sarah, I think I agree with you! Too bad I can't take one right now. :(