Family

Family

The Orchard

8:30 AM Posted In , Edit This 0 Comments »
Phil and I had a very nice night last night! We usually try to have a date night every Friday night. It doesn’t always work because we are both busy, especially me, but we try. So last night we decided to try the new restaurant in Baldwin called The Orchard Bar & Grill. It is just down the road from where we live so we were hoping we would like it. We got there around 6:45 and there was an hour wait to get a table! In Baldwin! Phil kinda wanted to go and eat somewhere else but I wanted to stay because I really wanted to try it out, so we stayed. We went to the bar, got a drink and played some darts and then just sat and talked until our table was ready. The Orchard was way better than I thought it was going to be. There was darts, pool tables, hoops, Big Buck Hunter, and a few other games. The building itself was really cool too. I was guessing that the food was going to be really expensive but it really wasn’t. It was actually cheaper to go there than to go to Applebees. Plus they had the most amazing burger I have ever tasted. You should all check it out! Anyways, I just had to tell everyone what a fabulous night I had with Phil! We haven’t had that much fun together in a while and it was really nice to forget about the stress and chaos that is going on in our lives for a little while and just have fun together. I love you babe!! :)

0 comments: