Family

Family

ink

6:20 AM Posted In Edit This 3 Comments »
So here is the new tattoo I want to get. I've been thinking about getting a new tattoo ever since I got my first one about 5 years ago. Once you get one, you want to get another. They are kind off addicting! But, I've put a lot of thought into it because I didn't want to get just any tattoo just to get one. Come on, it took me 5 years to find one that I really really liked! Now I'm not sure what the process will be with this one. My first tattoo I already had drawn up and I just went in and they did it. This one they will probably have to draw up themselves and I have no idea what that costs... And, when they do draw the tattoo for me, will it look the same? Will the colors be right? I'm all worried about it because what if they redraw it and it looks good but they use the wrong shades of pink/brown and it looks retarded... I guess the first thing to do is go in and talk to them. See what they say they can do and how much it will cost. Maybe this will be my present to myself with my tax money..? I want to get it before summer starts.

3 comments:

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Are you getting the exact same one? If I were to get one like that in the same spot I would maybe want it to be a little more dainty. I think that cherry blossoms like that are a really pretty idea!. If you like cherry blossoms check these out -

foot tattoo.


ribs.


I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one:
I want it!.

Unknown said...

I've looked at probably a thousand tattoos with cherry blossoms! I love them! I'll probably get this tattoo exactly the same as it is. I just love it, don't know what I would do to change it. If I were to get a larger tattoo on my back, i would get this one...

Back tattoo