Family

Family

a little overdue

12:39 PM Posted In , , , , Edit This 1 Comment »
I haven't written a blog for a couple weeks because I have been very busy! Every weekend for the past couple weeks has been completely booked and until after x-mas, I'm still pretty booked. Last weekend was my birthday. My friends and I went out for dinner at the Olive Garden and then we went out to the Dive. We had a pretty good time! The next night my friend Rachel had a Halloween party. That was a fun weekend! This weekend I have a poker party to go to and then my friend's 2nd bridal shower. The next weekend will be a blast! Jewells and I are going to the Coldplay concert on Friday!!! We have been waiting for Coldplay for years!!! I'm sooo damn excited I could pee myself! Not really, it's just a saying guys. After the concert we will have the bachelorette party!! I just know we are going to have a blast!

Halloween night #1

Halloween night #2


Lets see... what else is new... Well remember I told you guys that I got my dog neutered? Well ever since we got him neutered we have been coming home to a mess. It is either a shoe, stuffing from a toy he ripped up, paper towels, or my friend's beautiful wallet (sorry friend!!) that is chewed up and spread across my living room floor. I think he does this because he is mad at us for leaving him all day while we go to work. That is no excuse though! He is almost a year old! He shouldn't be doing this anymore.

I have my boyfriends birthday coming up and I have no idea what to get him. I have never been stumped before but I am now. He loves electronics but everything I could get him costs way too much money. I'm broke. You can't buy him games for his x-box, dvds, cds or anything like that because he already has all that. He doesn't like when I buy him clothes. I don't know. I'm stumped. Help?!

Well that is about all for now!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

That was a fun weekend, wasn't it!
I can't wait for this weekend. I'll see you in a couple of days!
Oh, and I really do wish I could smile with my teeth like the rest of you girls in those photos.