Family

Family

TV = addiction = time wated

5:19 PM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
So I have realized that I am addicted to TV. Lets see... I watch Lost, Grey's Anatomy, CSI, Bones, Gossip Girl, Dirty Jobs, Law & Order SVU, Las Vegas, and Desperate Housewives (i think that's all of them). I have to watch all of these shows every season. Now those are only the shows that I like to watch that are new. I still love the old classics like Gilmore Girls, Friends, Sex and the City, etc. Too much of my time revolves around TV. Can you just imagine all the things I could do with the spare time I would have if I didn't watch these shows? I would have hours and hours of spare time!!! What am I going to do when I start college again in January! I'm not going to have time for my television shows! :( It's going to be soo sad.
I heart TV.

0 comments: