Family

Family

Our Weekend

8:36 AM Posted In , , , Edit This 0 Comments »


I haven’t blogged much so I thought I’d blog about my weekend, boring or not.

Saturday morning I took Remy to a pumpkin party at the Day Camp in Hudson.  There was a petting zoo, a bouncy house, lots of little things for kids to do and a pumpkin patch.  Remy wasn’t quite old enough to enjoy all the little fun games for the kids and wasn’t old enough for the bouncy house.  If it was only us there, we would have gone in and played.  But I think Remy would have freaked if I put him in there with all the other kids or he would have gotten hurt.  Next year…  Anyways, it was very, very windy and chilly but we still had fun getting out and about.  Rem loved the goats.  At first he was just whatev about them but then they licked his hands and he started giggling.  After wondering around Remy picked out his pumpkin, put his mark on it and we headed home.  






Later that night we headed over to my brother’s house for a bon fire.  I told Phil on the way that I bet everyone is just hanging out in the shop and there’s no fire.  Was I right?  Yep.  Haha.  Do I know my brother or what?  Anyways, after a few minutes Remy warmed up and started running around the entire shop, trying to get into everything.  And there was lots of stuff that a toddler shouldn’t get into – chainsaws, weed whipers dangling from the shelves, metal scrapings, etc, etc etc.  So Phil followed him around everywhere.  There was another little girl there that was about 2 months older and they were flirting back and forth.  Pretty cute stuff!  But the difference between little girls and little boys is obvious.  Remy was more interested in getting dirty, getting into everything in sight and running around and she was a good little girl, hanging out right next to her parents and batting her eyelashes at everyone.

On Sunday, one of Phil’s friends brought over a car for Remy.  Her kids had outgrown it and she just wanted it gone.  So Remy has a new ride!  He’s not quite old enough and can’t reach the pedal.  But he loved sitting in it and pushin all the buttons.  Once he figures out how to get it moving on his own he’s never going to want to get out!  Just taking him out when it didn’t do anything cool made him throw a little temper tantrum!  It’s obviously “well used” but Remy will just love it.


Since it was sooo nice outside on Sunday I made the entire family go on a walk.  Yes, dogs in all.  I’ll never make that mistake again… 3 dogs and a stroller are no fun.  But it felt so good to be outside in the sunshine.  Those days are far and few between now.  Gotta take advantage while we can!  

The one and only pine tree we have is the same size as Remy!

 
 

0 comments: