Family

Family

Missing You

6:57 PM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
Three years ago today I lost the most incredible, careing, funny, giving person I know, my dad.  It was by far the worst day of my life.  Since then I've had the two best days of my life and he has missed out on those days - the day I married my best friend and the day I had Remy.  It breaks my heart that he missed out on those days and that he won't see his grandson grow up.  There are still days that I think of something he would have thought was funny and I instantly think to call him and not even a second later I realize I can't.  The pain never goes away, you just find a way to get through it easier.

I sure miss you dad!  I would give anything to have you back.  But I know you are looking down on us and are proud of the family you raised.








0 comments: