Family

Family

Getting Organized

10:24 AM Posted In , Edit This 0 Comments »
This is a very large project and one that I want to accomplish in the very near future. This is the perfect time to get organized. Phil and I just got married so I’m about to change my name and once I do I’ll have to go through tons of paperwork anyways. I hate going through the file cabinet…. I hate, hate, hate it! Ugh, I’m so not looking forward to that. However, I am looking forward to getting my office all pretty. I’m going to make myself go through the files first (so I actually do it), then I plan on painting my office (already have the paint) and then I’m going to clean and decorate it (with the new decorative items we received as gifts from the wedding). It is going to look so cute when I’m done. Phil even said he would make me a desk! Much cheaper than buying a new one. After my office is clean, organized, all painted and decorated I’m going to clean and organize every closet and drawer in our house! Right now our house is so disorganized and I can’t stand it. It stresses me out when things aren’t in their correct spots. It will be so nice when I’m all done. Once it’s organized I’ll have to make sure Phil keeps it that way. He likes to just toss random things in random places (which is why we are so disorganized!).

FYI – I know some of you are wondering where the wedding/honeymoon posts are. Don’t you worry your little heads – they will be coming very soon! I’ve actually started the honeymoon post and I just need to finish it up.

0 comments: