Family

Family

Wedding colors

10:39 AM Posted In , , Edit This 4 Comments »
Ugh... I just can't decide on what colors to choose for our wedding. I have been trying to figure this out for what feels like forever and I keep going back to the yellow and grey. I would like some honest opinions here people! What do you think? This pic below has the three color swatches that I would like to go with: Yellow, gray and green.



Then I could do grey dresses with yellow flowers like this:



Or yellow dresses with yellow and green flowers like this:



Decisions, decisions.... PLEASE HELP ME!!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I LOVE the grey with yellow accents!
I don't think it's too summery at all, especially if you use chrysanthemums for some of the flowers. I found THIS. It might be kind of what you're looking for.

Rachel said...

I like the colors together! Up untill you brought it up, I had never heard of these colors together!

Lynsie said...

I think it looks like you... if you get what that means. Its very unique and not too many people would do it. I think they work well together. I really like the pop of the yellow flowers!!

Unknown said...

Well, since I keep going back to these colors I think we are going to go with it! I asked Phil what he thought and he actually liked it (minus the yellow/grey striped tie)! I'm thinking I like grey dresses with yellow as just an accent. Oh how exciting!!

Thanks for the blog Sarah! It's nice to get ideas from other people.